The Tippmann A5 paintball marker is one of the few paintball markers that truly deserves its cult status. Reliability, ease of maintenance and a near endless choice of accessories and upgrades have made it the choice of hundreds of thousands of players worldwide. It introduced the Cyclone Feed System, which uses excess pressure from the valve to power the loader, agitating and forcefeeding the paintballs with each individual shot as fast as you can pull the trigger. Its pull pin design allows major field-stripping without tools for simple hassle-free maintenance and its external design gives the player an unprecedented number of tactical upgrades and accessory paths.
>The 2011 Tippmann A5 Paintball Marker retains all the features that made the original great and introduces new features to enhance your game. The new features include:
- - Enhanced Cyclone Feed System feeds up to 15 balls per second without batteries and features softer internal paddles
- - External Selector Switch allows players to switch easily from safety to firing mode
- - Larger Front Grip for improved feel and easier upgrading
- - Redesigned Internal Bore with wider design for faster field stripping and easier maintenance
- - Lighter Receiver Design reduces the overall weight of the marker
- - New Tombstone Connections makes maintenance faster and easier with less parts.
- - Front Sling Mount that is removable if not needed
- - Low-Profile Hopper with an offset design for a clear sight line
- - Black Gasline for less eye-attracting shine
- - Improved Stock Barrel with more porting for noise reduction and accuracy
- Caliber: 0.68"
- Action: Response (open bolt blow back)
- Hopper Capacity: 200 Paintballs
- Feed rate: Cyclone Feed System - 15 BPS
- Capable Gases: CO2 or compressed air
- Barrel length: 8.5 inches
- Length: 20 inches
- Weight: 3.11 lbs. (without tank)
- Effective Range: 150+ ft
The Response Trigger features a piston mounted behind the trigger that kicks the trigger back with more speed and force, letting you 'bounce' the trigger for a full auto firing rate without batteries.