This Tacamo Bolt Conversion Kit takes your BT-4 marker, or your Valken SW-1 or Blackhawk, and upgrades it to a magazine-fed marker that retains the semi-automatic function you need to win the firefight. The kit replaces the body of your marker with a realistic, magfed Tacamo Bolt Conversion Body, which utilizes the tried-and-true, inline-style, blowback-operated internal components these compatible markers:
BT Iron Horse
Valken Black Hawk
The barrels, sights, and accessories you already love on your marker can migrate right onto the Tacamo Bolt, for the smoothest transition to magazine fed operation available.
Designed to be an entry level, affordable option for players looking to get into magfed or to create an exciting, custom loaner marker (from the backup gun you already have) so friends can play magfed too, the Tacamo Bolt is an easily serviced and completely modular marker and you can build one from this kit and the marker you already own.
Reloading is fast, easy, and completely realistic, as the Tacamo Bolt accepts DMAG and DMAG Helix detachable magazines the most widely used mags in paintball! Customization is easy, too, with the full receiver length RIS rail. When you re ready to go magazine-fed with the BT-4 or Valken marker you already own, this Tacamo Bolt Conversion Kit is the way to go!
- Quick and easy maintenance for beginners and as a field rental
- Standard Tippmann A-5 barrel threads are widely compatible
- Compatible with electronic and response trigger frames for the Valken SW-1
- Rear cap can be replaced with buttstock or a rear air system. BT Delta collapsing stock needs modification to fit smoothly, does not fit perfectly out of the box.
- Compatible with the most widely used paintball magazines: DMAG and DMAG Helix
- Lok-Bolt Anti-chop Upgrade-able
- Full-length Picatinny top rail and half-length dovetail rail for nearly any optic/sight or accessory
- Gets you on the field fast and doesn't break the bank!